Ashampoo Burning Studio 19
The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 19 is a proven suite of tools for all burning-related tasks. Burn music, movies and data in almost any format and quickly copy or rip audio CDs. A comprehensive multimedia section gives users everything they need to create slideshows, auto-play discs or complex movie projects with custom menus, individually cut opening and end credits. With support for a multitude of formats such as MPEG-4, H.264 and AAC, results will be playable on any regular player. A dedicated backup section helps users with backing up individual files or entire devices like cellphones and tablets. Another program module focuses on creating playable flash drives or discs for your car radio with maximum compatibility in terms of format and playback sequence. As a first, Burning Studio now comes with scratch protection to create discs that remain readable even after their surfaces have been partially damaged. The new history feature provides access to the 20 most recent burning projects and project settings for further processing or quick disc burning. With the new simple mode, basic video editing becomes a matter of seconds. Also, numerous new menu designs, themes and templates have been added for use in multimedia projects.
– Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs with ease
– Turn memorable photos into slideshows
– Perfectly arranged tracks in the best format for your car radio
– History view for the last 20 projects with recovery feature
– Burn movies and photos to disc with animated menus
– Extensive backup features with encryption and password support
– Backup external devices like cellphones and tablets
NEW: Scratch protection for always accessible data even with damaged surfaces
• NEW: Menus, themes and templates for multimedia use
• NEW: History feature for the 20 most recent burning projects with recovery option
• NEW: Video editor with new simple mode for fast and easy editing
• NEW: Tailor-made presets for over 1000 car radios
• Back up data from external devices such as cellphones and tablets
• Extensive backup feature with encryption and password protection
• Turn memorable photos into slideshows
• Rio, convert and burn audio discs
• Copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs with ease
• Burn movies and photos to disc with animated menus
Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7
- Windows Media Player 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- DirectX 9.0C
Hard Drive Space:
- 250 MB for installation
- Up to 9 GB for temporary files (DVD)
- 25/50 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray)
- 100 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray XL)
DirectX 9 Hardware Pixelshader v2.0, min. 128 MB
Simply complete the tasks given below in order to give yourself an entry into the contest!
Rules & Regulations
- The contest closes on 3rd January 2018.
- The contest is managed by Gleam.io, and the winner would be picked randomly by the same. The result provided by Gleam.io, would be final and binding.
- Each entry of the winner would be checked manually, to confirm if he has completed the steps properly. In case of any irregularity with the entry, another winner would be picked up. No gaming the system, no cheating! We’ll be monitoring the entries.
- Winner would be notified by eMail.([email protected])
- The contest is open to all geographic locations.