Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2017 is a powerful burning application that covers various use cases. It burns files, music or movies and extracts audio from CDs but also provides backup functionality also for external devices such as flash drives, cellphones or tablets. The integrated cover editor helps with designing individual covers and booklets and comes with multiple ready to use templates for quick results. Copying existing discs is effortless, this includes the creation, browsing and burning of disc images. Disc spanning helps users fit huge amounts of data onto multiple discs which is particularly useful, e.g. for large media collections. The intuitive and logical user interface is ideal for beginners and experienced users alike. The new Burning Studio 2017 has been completely redesigned to further optimize user handling.
– Copy CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs
– Completely redesigned
– Improved user handling
– Optimized for Windows 10
– Create Audio CDs and MP3/WMA discs
– Backup data to one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs
– Permanent archiving with M-DISC technology
Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7
On Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 administrator privileges are required.
Windows Media Player 10 (Or higher)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
Single-core 1 GHz processor
2 GB or more
Hard Disk Space:
250 MB for installation
Any standard sound card (on-board or USB)
For some services an Internet connection is required.
Languages: Belorussian, British English, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish
Size: 73,15 MB, 74.906 kB, 76.703.334 B
Below, you will find the instruction of product installation and registration.
- Install the software.
- During installation, you will be directed to a product registration page and prompted to supply your email address to obtain a valid license key.
- Simply fill in the required information. You will then receive a confirmation mail including your license key.
- Once received, simply enter your key and proceed with the installation.