Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 Giveaway
The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 is an even more versatile burning application that burns files, music and movies to any disc type. Beginners achieve even faster results thanks to a completely redesign interface with improved visuals and better usability. The program’s extensive multimedia capabilities not only include the creation of audio discs with individual covers but also provide everything users need to realize complex movie projects with animated menus, custom themes and smooth cuts. The redesigned slideshow module comes with a dedicated wizard that guides users through the basic setup and ensures good results every time. For the first time, Burning Studio now also comes with a module that specifically targets the creation of music discs and USB flash drives for use with car radios. Aside from individual sort orders and easy playlist imports (e.g. from iTunes or Windows Media Player), various device presets ensure maximum compatibility with common car radios. Backup features include support for high security media, disc spanning and strong password protection.
– Extensive sound module for your car radio
– New user interface and program handling
– Wizard to create slideshows with over 140 transition effects
– Faster video encoding through Intel Media with many onboard cards
– Cut, produce and burn movies with ease
– Rip, convert and burn audio discs
– Create password-protected backups across multiple volumes
– Various menu presets, themes and designs for multimedia use
– Backup data from mobile devices (cellphone, laptop etc.)
Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7
On Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 administrator privileges are required.
Windows Media Player 10 (Or higher)
.NET Framework 4.0
Single-core 1 GHz processor
A double-core processor with at least 1,8 GHz is required to create video- and slideshow discs .
2 GB or more
Hard Disk Space:
250 MB for installation
Up to 9 GB for temporary files (DVD)
25/50 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray)
100 GB for temporary files (Blu-ray XL)
DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with Pixelshader v2.0 hardware support and at least 128 MB V-RAM.
Min. screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
Any standard sound card (on-board or USB)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
Rules & Regulations
- The contest closes on Dec 10, 2016.
- The contest is managed by Rafflecopter, and the winner would be picked randomly by the same. The result provided by Rafflecopter, would be final and binding.
- Each entry of the winner would be checked manually, to confirm if he has completed the steps properly. In case of any irregularity with the entry, another winner would be picked up. No gaming the system, no cheating! We’ll be monitoring the entries.
- Winner would be notified by eMail.(email@example.com)
- The contest is open to all geographic locations.